martes, 25 de enero de 2011

tatu- all the things she said


All the things she said Running through my head 
This is not enough 
 I'm in serious s--t, I feel totally lost 
If I'm asking for help it's only because 
Being with you has opened my eyes 
Could I ever believe such a perfect surprise? 
I keep asking myself, wondering how 
I keep closing my eyes but I can't block you out 
Wanna fly to a place where it's just you and me 
Nobody else so we can be free 
And I'm all mixed up, feeling cornered and rushed
They say it's my fault but I want her so much 
Wanna fly her away where the sun and rain 
Come in over my face, wash away all the shame 
When they stop and stare - don't worry me 
_Cause I'm feeling for her what she's feeling for me
I can try to pretend, I can try to forget 
But it's driving me mad, going out of my head 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario